Monday, October 26, 2015

The Weekend.

Morning Cyber space,

I hope you had a good weekend, it's Monday morning and I'm struggling to stay awake, we didn't get much sleep this weekend.

I'll start this Monday off with a recipie I discovered & tweaked on friday -

Risotto Pesce
200g Risotto Rice
500ml Water with good quality vegitable stock (use more if neccessary)
1 cup peas
1 diced onion
2 minced garlic gloves
Tenderstem broccoli, chopped roughly
FREE on EE

(you can use as much different veg as you like, the list above was what I had in my friedge at the time!)

In a large pan, spray with frylight and pop all veg into the pan once heated. Stir fry for 5 minutes.
Add the rice, stir for another 2 minutes, season.
Add the water with stock a little at a time, each time you add some water ensure it is fully encorporated and absorbed by the rice. This process should take around 20 minutes.
You may need a little more water to ensure you get the right consistency
Season and serve!
If you have some syns to spare, add some parmesan - 25g is 5 syns.

I had this for dinner Friday and had it for lunch the rest of this week, yummy!

I also tried and tested another soup, plonking a load of veg including Carrot, Onion, Suede and Celery with 1ltr of water and stock, add a good squide of tomato pure and season and place on high for 4 hours until veg is very tender. Serve immediately as it is or place into containers for later. I seasoned this quite heavily with pepper to give it an extra kick!

My phone is due to be delivered this afternoon, very excited so I can start taking pictures of food again for all of cyber space to see :)

Weigh in is tomorrow I am praying for a 1lb loss, I wasn't brilliant at the beginning of this week and helped myself to some chocolate on Sunday, as well as 2 glasses of prosecco on Saurday night (but I missed dinner, so hoping this will weigh itself out)

Fingers crossed for a loss :)
Love Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment