Thursday, October 22, 2015

1st Weigh in

So... My first weigh in...

Unfortunately it isn't a good one - my first week only came  out with a maintain.

Admitting the maintain is hard, but I know where I've gone wrong, I drank wine on Friday and thought that becuse I haddn't eaten lunch it would balance out, I know not to make assumptions! I also ate out on Saturday and alothough I swapped chips for new potatoes, they were laden with butter and salt which didn't make for nice tasting - I also ate breads and butters which I am sure contributed to this maintain!

I know now what I need to do in order to get a loss for next week, so this weeks pledges are:
  • to loose 2lbs (min)
  • to write down EVERYTHING I eat
  • to hand in a food diary to my leader on Tuesday - a completed one!
I don't think this is much, I've lost before, I can loose again.

Unfortunately I don't have a working phone to take pics and updates of my food & recipies, but I hope to be doing this once I've got my phone back and working again!

I have also found and amazing new flavour from our friends Muller Light - Apple Strudel Flavour - it's INCREDIBLE! If you like cinnamon, and the little apple chunks that you get with muller rice, it's the bees knees! And best of all, it's F R E E !



Yesterday's Food diary (day 1 of 2nd week)
Breakfast: Wheatabix x 2 with chopped banana and skimmed milk (HEXA)

Lunch: Last night's scrummy SW lesagne, I doubled the veg contents and added mushrooms for more flavour, my patner absolutely loved it, I syned the cheese (6) - I actually prefer the yoghurt "cheese" sauce to fatty lesagne

Dinner: Brinner! Our favourite mid week not so cheat! Grilled Bacon, Slimming world sausages, scrambled egg, tons of mushrooms and griddled tomatoes... nom nom nom! Ihad this with a cheeky slice of toast (5.5) and butter (1)

Snacks: an Apple with a teaspoon of peanut butter (4.5) - it's my total guilty pleasure but do try, mashed up in banana is delish too!



finishing today on: 17 Syns (2 over, whoops!)

Tomorrow I'll update you on today's menu and my plans for the weekend... I'm trying to find a cupboard dinner menu this evening as we've ran out of meat for this week!! (gulp!)


Love Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment